St James Drive, Evesham, Worcestershire, WR11
Monthly Rent of £540
1 bedroom Maisonette for rent: St James Drive, Evesham, Worcestershire, WR11
Monthly Rent of £540
Thursday 06 August 2020
A well presented ground floor maisonette situated in the popular residential area of Charity Crescent which is conveniently located close to local amenities. NO PETS PLEASE.
Hall: having part glazed front door, radiator, wood laminate floor, useful storage cupboard and doors to:
Living Room 12'4 x 12'3 (3.76m x 3.73m): with a double glazed window to the side and a panel radiator.
Kitchen 9' x 6'11 (2.74m x 2.11m): having double glazed window to the side, panel radiator and a wall mounted boiler. There are a range of fitted cupboards and drawers with work surfaces and a breakfast bar, a single drainer sink unit, oven, and plumbing for a washing machine.
Bedroom 12'3 x 9'9 (3.73m x 2.97m): with a double glazed window to the rear and a panel radiator.
Bathroom: having a double glazed opaque window to the front, with white suite comprising low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin and panel bath with electric shower over, vinyl floor and panel radiator.
Outside: having a numbered parking space and communal gardens with washing line.
IMPORTANT NOTES FOR PROSPECTIVE TENANTS
1. Any adult who is to occupy the property will be required to have their name on the tenancy agreement. Similarly anyone acting as Guarantor will also be named on the agreement.
2. All prospective tenants are required to complete individual reference applications.
3. All applicants must supply proof of identification by way of copy of Passport or Driving Licence (or both) plus a copy of a Utility Bill, Bank Statement or some other documentary evidence of Identification addressed to them at their current address.
4. All lettings are subject to satisfactory references being obtained through a professional Credit Agency.
5. A fee of £150.00 is required to hold the property. This fee allows a 14 day period to suspend marketing whilst references are being processed and is non refundable should your application fail due to false declaration. Should your application be successful the £150 will be refunded to you.
6. On commencement of tenancy the tenant/s is/are responsible for payment in advance as follows:
1 months rent
Deposit equating to 1 months rent plus £80.
7. The balance of monies owed before the commencement of the tenancy can be paid in the following ways: Cash, Cheque (We would require at least 5 clear working days in advance of first day of intended tenancy to allow the cheque to clear) or via internet bank transfer.
8. The tenant/s is/are responsible for paying Council Tax, Water, Electricity, Gas and Telephone Charges.
We require future rents to be paid by Standing Order.
9. The tenant/s is/are advised to insure their own personal possessions and also insure against any accidental damage caused by the tenant/s to any furniture, fixtures and fittings at the property as described in the agreement.
Richard Butler Estate Agents
Tel: 01989 567979